ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
With care, your Yumbox should last for many years, but just in case it doesn’t, your box comes with a one-year limited warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. All refunds and replacements are issued at the discretion of Yumbox.
What does the warranty NOT cover?
- Normal wear and tear such as scratches, dents, discoloration or odors
- Silicone seals getting moldy, discolored after repeated use (you can purchase replacement exterior boxes on our website)
- Defects resulting from repair or alteration of the product Defects resulting from improper user, including any use or care not in accordance with suggested care under FAQ on our website.
- Defects resulting from improper storage, such as storing in freezer, outdoors or damp environments
- Products that are resold, given away, or in any other case where you are not the first and original owner
- Products without receipt or proof of purchase Products that are not purchased through an authorized Yumbox retailer (online or in-store)
- Misplaced pieces (exterior boxes and tray inserts available for sale separately on our website)
Submitting a Warranty Claim
To submit a warranty claim, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number or order information, provide your complaint and any supporting photos for review. Once we receive your claim, we will review it within five (5) business days. In addition to replacing the defective item, we may ask you to send it back to us (Yumbox pays for return shipping of defective items only).
Manufacturers’ warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors such as use of the product, where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. Please review the warranty carefully, and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions
Please see Yumbox FAQ page for common questions, use & care instructions.
Exterior boxes and tray inserts can be purchased separately on our website. See Mix & Match